A Little About Me!
I started selling real estate in 1991 with Century 21 Accent Realty in Huntsville, Alabama. After my husband accepted a job with Southern Research in 1994, we moved back to Birmingham, Alabama and I moved my real estate license to Brigham-Williams which later became RealtySouth. I decided to study for my broker's license in 1995 in order to help me provide the very best service I could to my clients.
Finding the right house can be stressful. My job is to minimize that stress so that you can enjoy finding your new home. Satisfied clients are my very best source of business. Homes come on the market all time. I can help you find the very best home before some one else does! With an automatic notification system that is Internet based, you can be notified almost immediately when the right home for you comes on the market. You can take virtual tours, check out schools, arrange financing, all without leaving your home! How easy can it be?
Anyone can stick a FOR SALE sign in your yard. My goal is to go beyond what anyone else can do. I want to do what it takes to sell your home for the most money, in the least amount of time, with the least amount of hassle. I use a mixture of advertising methods to get your home maximum exposure. One of the best tools I can use is the Internet because 96% of buyers begin their home search on the Internet. Your home will also have a virtual tour, multiple color pictures, a custom website, custom 3-fold color brochures, postcards, open houses, the list just goes on and on! Let me sit down and show you the different types of advertising I can use to get your home sold for you!
Let me show you what I can do for you!
- Member, National Assoc of Realtors, Alabama Assoc of Realtors, Bham Assoc of Realtors
- Assoc Broker - 27 years in real estate
- RealtySouth Top Producer Club
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)
- Member RealtySouth Relocation Team - relocation trained/background checked
- Member Birmingham Assciation Realtors Technology Task Force
- Member RealtySouth Technology Task Force
- Member Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Graduate Vestavia Hills High School - class of 1981
- Graduate Auburn University 1985 - member Kappa Alpha Theta
- Member Episcopal Church of the Ascension - ECW
- Member Vestavia Hills PTO
- Member Charity League of Birmingham
- Married to Stan Manush for 33 years
- Children - Chip Manush (Sara), David Manush (Jayne) and Andrew Manush
Hobbies - reading, smocking, going to the beach!
- Serving Vestavia Hills, Homewood, Mountain Brook, Hoover and Over the Mountain Areas.